Support in Sinhalese and Tamil from British Sri Lankan Community Newcastle
(All information accurate when published, please check for latest times and dates)
Support in Sinhalese and Tamil.
- Helping people form community links and overcome social isolation
- Providing information and guidance about things to do in the area and about how things work in the UK
- Assistance on how to get involved with voluntary and group activities
- Introduction of support services in the area based on relevant issues and how to access them
- Improve mental and physical health by joining in with various activities organised by the Community for adults and children to alleviate lonliness and strengthen connections